And finally that HCG diet follow up...
- I did lose 20 pounds in 30 days without really being hungry or having too hard of a time or feeling icky
- I lost entirely only abdominal fat
- It didn't fix my PCOS (or help me have a baby as far as I know)
- I gained almost exactly the 20 pounds back over the course of a year, all back on my abdomen
- During that year, I ate sugar and other blood-sugar spikers freely, which I understand is likely to cause more abdominal fat gain if you have PCOS or other pre-diabetes type things
- Over the past 3 years, my weight has since been stable, so I probably didn't permanently fuck my metabolism
I actually wrote this over at my dreamwidth acct, where there are currently comments on it. Comment here, or use OpenID there.